Proliance is looking to bring on a Technical Recruiter who will initiate and maintain relationships with some of the top IT professionals in the country. This role will work closely with Account Managers to understand our client’s hiring needs and find them the right candidates. If you consider yourself a self-driven and competitive individual with a passion for building relationships – you’ve found the right role.
Job Type: Full-Time; Base & Commission Employee
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Proliance Consulting is a growing technical staffing company in beautiful downtown Bellevue. We are currently looking to add sales-minded people to our team. We are offering:
- Aggressive Commission Structures
- Uncapped Earning Potential Including Bonuses
- Quick Sales Cycle with Recurring Commission Payouts
- Opportunity to Learn the Industry and Move into a Sales/Account Management Position
- Work for a Fast Growing Company
- Great Employer Paid Health Benefits – Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability, and Life
- Gym, Parking, Snacks, and Friday Lunch Reimbursements
- Great Office View & Location by the Bellevue Transit Center
- Energetic and Positive Company Culture with Regular Team Building Events
Do you enjoy seeing an immediate impact from your work every day? Do you enjoy being in control of your paycheck and earning potential? Are you motivated by meeting goals, stretching yourself, and surpassing your past performance? If the answer is yes, then we want to chat with you.
If you are interested in working in an energetic and fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing business like us, please apply to this position!
- Utilizing proven recruiting practices to attract qualified technical professionals in addition to finding innovative methods to source candidates.
- Actively cold calling potential candidates to screen for open positions.
- Matching candidate’s strengths with our client’s requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiating wages, terms, and conditions of employment with candidates based on client requirements.
- Completing required pre-employment process including reference checks, office interviews, skills testing, etc.
- Preparing candidates for the client interview process.
- Managing and building relationships with contract employees through onsite visits and lunches; assessing problems and report them to your Account Manager; at times counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures may be necessary.
- Working with account managers to assess client’s job requirements based on the market.
- Building and managing a qualified candidate pipeline through screening, networking and referrals to ensure a quick turnaround for our clients.
- Providing current and thorough documentation in the applicant tracking system.
- Assisting in the development of new recruiters by providing them with training, knowledge, and best practices in order to succeed.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
- Consistently measuring call metrics and maintaining talk time standards.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding company recruiting goals.
- Traits Needed to Succeed:
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Build Relationships Quickly
- Problem Solver
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail & Accuracy
- Quick Learner
- Experience in the Following:
- Self-Starter with a track record of achieving goals in a results driven environment
- Meeting company KPI’s and metric standards
- Reaching out to prospective leads
- Performing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables
- Strong background in customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office
- Able to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with all levels of management
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.