Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client is adding a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their small and dynamic People Team! This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skill set and be part of a rewarding experience. This position will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager and contribute to the overall success of our client’s hiring initiatives.
Length: Direct hire (FTE)
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Full-cycle, high volume recruiting in an ever-changing environment
- Proactively work with hiring managers and hiring teams to fill open positions in a timely manner
- Utilize a variety of recruiting techniques to source, evaluate and hire top tier talent
- Track and maintain recruiting metrics
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases, etc.
- Conduct thorough candidate interviews to find the right match for the candidate and the company while providing a world class candidate experience
- Maintain a consistent, tight recruiting process to ensure a smooth and consistent recruiting function
- Act as advocate for both managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process, with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner while providing an excellent candidate experience
- 2-3 years previous recruiting & sourcing experience
- Blend of recruiting experience in a corporate and agency environment preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required
- Team player, responsive, and organized
- Demonstrated full life cycle recruiting experience; sourcing through offer negotiations
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.