Sr. Technical Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Sr. Technical Project Manager to support their Network Operations team with a variety of technical operations projects. These include but are not limited to: software upgrades, soft phone implementations, upgrade to CommVault, upgrade to Log Me In, and automating our client’s server provisioning process.
Length: 1-year contract w/ possibility of conversion to FTE
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with our client’s Competencies, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
- Ensure expected business outcomes for all projects are adequately defined, reported on, and measured at the completion of a project.
- Develop detailed work plans for highly complex or specialized projects.
- Define project scope and objectives.
- Lead the project team in the successful planning, management, and implementation of projects.
- Ensure that executive sponsors, project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members receive consistent and timely communication regarding project status, issues and risks.
- Manage project budget including the creation of a budget forecast and reconciliation of actual spend against forecast.
- Follow the prescribed project management methodology on all projects.
- Ensure all facets of projects are documented including, but not limited to, project implementation, disaster recovery, production support plans, and control documents per the project methodology.
- Manages the activities of partners and outside resources that may be working on assigned projects.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 7 years of experience leading projects or serving in a project management type of role, or equivalent educational experience required; 10 years are preferred.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and remove obstacles from project path required.
- Excellent communication, leadership, negotiation and project management skills required.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule and implement multiple technical and business related projects required.
- Effective verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language required.
- Experience working on multiple small – medium projects at once
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- PMP or PMI
- Prior Scrum Master experience
- Networking or database background
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.