Sr. Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to help improve all aspects of their new product development workflow and external partner integrations by working to improve technologies behind Product Lifecycle Management, Design, and Digital Asset Management. You’ll help them create a micro-services oriented architecture accessed through a modern front end. Your work will have a direct and measurable impact on our client’s most important metrics within engineering and the organization as a whole.
Length: 4 month contract-to-hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- 10 years of industry experience developing enterprise-class applications.
- AWS or Google cloud (GCP)
- Spring framework (Spring boot or Spring MVC)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and micro-services
- Understanding of gRPC is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and documentation to stakeholders in development and product management.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies and demonstrated ability to work on a dynamic team in an extremely collaborative, solution-focused environment.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and related tooling, e.g. Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. Git, Bitbucket, GitLab.
- Experience with issue tracking and documentation systems, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc., strongly preferred.
- Experience with PLM software, specifically Windchill FlexPLM, a huge plus.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.