Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
Our client’s Business Technology Applications group implements, manages, and integrates business platforms and applications that drive business-critical, global sales, marketing, operations, and finance functions. Their services enable our client’s staff to perform a wide variety of day-to-day operations throughout the customer lifecycle, gain insights through data analytics and reporting, and take advantage of business process automation that drives efficiency.
As an experienced Salesforce Developer/Administrator that has built a wide variety of Salesforce Apps and Salesforce CPQ solutions, you will assure success in these efforts by delivering CPQ and quote-to-cash-related solutions on the platform as part of an Agile delivery team. You will help design, implement, optimize, and support quoting, subscription and asset management solutions for our broad and rapidly growing product catalog. You will help maximize the salesperson user experience using the latest Lightning-based features of the platform, and assure the flow of data in to billing, provisioning, and usage systems. You will collaborate closely with the Agile delivery and service desk teams supporting the full breadth of the Salesforce platform on behalf of our client, as well as data services and business activity engine teams and key stakeholders in Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance, contributing to smooth and consistent improvement of our client’s business capabilities.
Length: 6month contract-to-hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain the Salesforce CPQ environment
- Develop new product quoting and subscription management capabilities
- Troubleshoot discrepancies in financial deals reporting and support the month-end bookings process
- Participate in the design, delivery and support of Salesforce Apps within your team’s functional area
- 4 years of Salesforce administration experience
- 3+ years working with Salesforce CPQ or SteelBrick
- Familiarity with the Lightning user experience and new user interface
- An understanding of APEX code
- Actual hands-on experience with at least three different Salesforce implementations, include some on Lightning UX
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer, or App Builder certifications
- Experience implementing Salesforce CPQ from scratch
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.