Sr. Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager is a key member of our client’s Product Management team, championing the customer experience evolution through data-driven insights using a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs and delivering key features, functionality and programs for our client. Product Management is responsible for making sure we build the right products and features for our customers and business.
Length: 3 month contract-to-hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prioritize feature opportunities and develop annual backlog, supporting our 3 year roadmap
- Hold HR and Technology stakeholders accountable for design principles
- Market research of industry peers and tools dedicated to our employees
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Engage with vendor and Workday community to influence SaaS product roadmap
- Define Key KPI’s for product specific features
- Measure and monitor key KPI performance
- Drive root cause analysis on KPI performance
- Partner with UX and Engineering on feature design
- Utilize research and usability sessions to validate feature design
- Work with engineering during feature development to ensure feature objectives are maintained
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Technical background and understanding of software development principals.
- Knowledge of a/b testing fundamentals.
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from areas such as
- Analytics, Engineering and User Experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Preference for experience in implementing SaaS based Learning Management tools, including custom content lifecycle, learning delivery in a multi-channel & mixed device environment and integration into the overall employee experience.
- Workday experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of product management experience with technology, ecommerce or retail company preferred.
- Bachelors’ degree in quantitative discipline is preferred.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.