Sr. Engineer - Identity Access Management
As a Senior Engineer – Identity and Access Management, you’ll help design our client’s IAM policies, bringing your ideas to the forefront of the overall security landscape.
You’ll also work closely with enterprise architects and other technical partners to drive work across the security horizontal foundation, working with the lines of business to ensure a cohesive end to end strategy. You’ll help manage environments like Active Directory, PAM/CyberArk, AuthN and AuthZ including MFA, and the central IAM/IGA platform. You'll help implement changes to process and technology, and demonstrate leadership in operational security assessment and measurement of information security risk objectively and consistently
Length: 6-month contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Active Directory design, replication, integrity, maintenance and troubleshooting within on-premise, cloud, and hybrid models
- Group Policy/OU/group management, design, structuring, troubleshooting, and lifecycle
- CyberArk PAS administration of Vault and surrounding services and custom solutions
- CyberArk Conjur design/build/run for DevOps teams
- PAM program buildout supporting account migrations
- Demonstrates operational excellence including support, following standard configuration and change management processes and practices
- Collaborates with team members to successfully evaluate, design, build, and run IAM tools that provide value to the business while keeping it safe
- Participates in on-call rotations that respond to operational issues
- Develops metrics that demonstrate current IAM risk state, indicators of progress, and business alignment for those activities
- Analyze and help fix Identity Lifecycle Management gaps
- Work in active partnership with development teams during operational security reviews providing leadership and security design guidance
- May act as a liaison to compliance efforts and work alongside technical counterparts to remediate audit and security findings
- 7+ years’ experience in design and implementation of end to end of Active Directory solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP, configuration and management of OUs, GPOs, AD Schema extensions, DNS, Forest/Domain Trusts, AD Site Topology/Replication, and Federation
- 5+ years' experience in an enterprise scale distributed computing environment
- Proven track record delivering multiple parallel projects in different phases at the same time, and has been involved in at least 3 Cloud-based/online services scale projects
- Solid understanding of security frameworks such as NIST, ISO and COBIT, and able to engineer to meet framework requirements
- 5+ years’ professional experience in cloud-based or online services security engineering, or service engineering
- Expert knowledge of industry best practices and security principles for directory services and Identity and Access Management
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.