Our client’s Supply Chain team in Seattle is looking for Sr. Engineer to join them in redefining how e-commerce and brick and mortar stores work. Getting millions of orders to millions of people on time and cost-effectively? That’s them. They are a rapid innovation group that is the beating heart of the 116-year-old fashion retailer.
Length: 6 month contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for full end to end solution and integration design
- Develop maintainable code via proper structure, comments, and design
- Research and prototype innovative solutions, while providing recommendations for existing system improvements
- Share knowledge and solutions with team/partners
- Participate in rotational on-call support role for team developed and owned services
- Work closely with team members and business partners to solve technical and business problems using technology
- Clearly and thoroughly document, and communicate to team and business partners.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience developing software solutions in a complex enterprise environment.
- Our applicants should have a good grasp of multiple tech stacks and core infrastructure services
- Strong knowledge of Java-based frameworks like Spring - (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP) familiar with the use and function of these products.
- Experience in building and using Docker Container technologies
- Developing REST API’s
- Emphasis on collecting metrics to provide deep visibility on systems and services
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new technologies
- Quality-first mindset with a focus on test automation and CI/CD
- Being able to work with the Business team for future product development.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.