Software Engineer II
Our client is looking for creative, passionate and highly skilled engineers to join our team and help in building the best in class customer service platform. As part of the Customer Care Technology team, you will work closely with the engineering team, program managers and business stakeholders to design and develop solutions that support business growth and enable amazing customer experiences.
Length: 6-month to a year contract-to-hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work on backend microservices, integrating with various services within the enterprise.
- You will work on developing state of the art web applications used by customer service and store
representatives to provide a seamless and high-quality service experience to our customers.
- You will be responsible for designing E2E experience with security, performance, availability, reliability, portability,
compatibility with elegant UI design in mind.
- You will work on finding creative solutions for complex problems by employing the latest cloud technologies.
- You will also provide technical guidance to the team and will be hands-on coder.
- As a DevOps engineer you, will be also responsible for testing and deploying your code as well as measuring KPIs in production and providing production support.
- Experience with REST APIs
- General cloud knowledge (AWS or GCP)
- Expertise in C# and .NET
- Experience building single web pages
- Python scripting experience
- Experience with Angular and Node.JS
- Experience with microservices
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.