Software Engineer - CSA
As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team of architects, business analysts and other software engineers to design, develop, implement and support services, automation, and processes for our Marketing applications and systems. We are looking for an engineer that enjoys the reward of delivering business value quickly while working on a team to execute technical solutions in an incremental nature. A successful candidate is passionate about building software the 'right' way, following best practices and writing code that is responsive, reliable and maintainable.
Length: 6-Month contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to a full-stack development team that supports our Marketing applications and systems
- Ensure delivery of high-quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration and code reviews
- Automate and administer build and deployment systems
- Ensure that code changes follow change management policies and procedures.
- Help to estimate and prioritize development requests
- Participate in status meetings, identify dependencies, risks, and mitigations as needed.
- Execute effectively by meeting deadlines and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and experience
- 3+ years of hands-on programming skills with Java/J2EE applications
- Working knowledge of Spring or EJB and Hibernate
- Solid understanding of SDLC and design patterns
- Proficiency with configuration management and source control tools such as MVN and GIT
- Experience with relational databases such as MSSQL or Oracle and strong SQL skills
- Cross-browser and cross-platform design and testing experience
- Solid understanding of XML or JSON or XSLT
- Experience working within an Agile development team
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with a strong desire to learn
- Foundational knowledge of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles, microservices and containers
- Jenkins configuration and jobs creation using continuous integration tools
- Experience working with JBoss Application Server
- Experience with Batch jobs set up and management
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.