Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce
As a key member of the Salesforce initiative, you will use your technical and solution designing expertise to enhance our client’s platform using Salesforce.com. This will include translating the business requirements into well-designed solutions, and developing these solutions using best practices.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, documents and maintains Salesforce applications system, working on moderately complex to highly complex work tasks or project assignments.
- Gathers, analyzes and translates business and non-functional requirements into a solution design. May lead meetings to define business requirements and technical solutions. Executes tasks, estimates resources, establishes timelines and prioritizes work.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce solutions, integration points and related architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects.
- Ensure the technical design aligns to our client’s overall enterprise infrastructure and is scalable to support future implementations and integrations.
- Come from a strong technical background and have a strong knowledge of the Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, Apex coding, custom objects and batch processes.
- Designs, develops to specifications and maintains application code in accordance with the current development and project management methodologies and practices.
- Manages work assignments according to current project methodologies or as directed.
- Prepares required documentation for the portion of work assigned.
- Consults with Quality Assurance and Business Analysts in the development and execution of test plans.
- Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for assigned systems. Leads resolution of production support problems in accordance with problem management policies and procedures. Leads resolution of production support incidents in accordance with incident management policies and procedures.
- Ensures that applications changes follow change management policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance to ensure that installed systems are working effectively and that proposed systems will meet the organization’s future needs.
- Identifies and provides recommendations for system process improvements.
- Have a wide range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise and advise on the best technical solutions to stakeholder requirements.
- 5+ years CRM experience
- 4+ years Salesforce specific development experience
- Expert level understanding of the full Salesforce product suite including Sales, Service and Communities Cloud with lightening experience
- Understanding of systems architecture and expertise in designing scalable solutions
- Strong understanding of CRM environment management, release management, coding best practices and deployment methodologies
- Ability to code APEX, Visual Force, APIs, SOQL, SOSL
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong collaboration skills to achieve business goals collectively across broad teams
- Salesforce1 mobile experience is a plus
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications a plus
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.