Senior .NET Developer
This position is responsible for designing and developing software applications. Testing and debugging new and existing software as well as performance tuning and optimization of existing code. Operates with considerable latitude and recommends major changes.
You are an excellent developer who uses the right technology to solve real problems. Software craftsmanship means something to you. You want to collaborate with smart people focusing on customer value delivery. You are passionate about Search. Problem domain of Search fascinates you. You are experienced developing Search applications and are continuously experimenting and learning new Search technologies. You’ve worked with service-oriented architectures and consumed APIs. You know REST. You are agile and look for opportunities to improve delivery flow.
Length: 6 months w/possibility of extension/conversion
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Independently develops feature designs for multiple, complex features
- Participates in code development by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
- Develops estimates and schedules on a project or team-wide basis
- Works with development team and operations support to troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune and optimize code
- Provides technical leadership for a project or feature team through design and code reviews as well as active mentoring of more junior developers
- Provide project status
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in this field
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of OO programming, and Design Patterns
- Knowledge and experience with .NET C# in production
- Knowledge and experience with relational databases in production
- Significant experience developing software in a commercial software development environment
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
- Experience with variety of Search technologies such as Solr/Lucene, Sphinx, Elastic Search, Endeca, FAST, etc.
- Public/Private Cloud infrastructure experience - such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, etc.
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery
- E-commerce experience
- Lean Product Development
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.