Proliance Consulting is seeking a Sales Recruiter who will initiate and maintain relationships with some of the top sales professionals in the greater Seattle and beyond. Their sole focus will be procuring top sales talent for our technical recruiting and business development roles. The recruiter will have a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to: sourcing and vetting candidates, setting up interviews, conducting in-person interviews, and providing recommendations on candidates. This person will also be responsible for communicating all recruiting updates to the management team on a consistent basis.
Job Type: Full-Time; Base Salary Employee
Proliance Consulting is a growing technical staffing company in beautiful downtown Bellevue. We are a tight-knit team who enjoys seeing the success of our colleagues. Proliance is looking to add sales-minded people to our team.
Who you are:
- Influencer: You can learn industry lingo and make friends easily. You have an uncanny ability to get the most evasive people work with you. You have 500+ LinkedIn connections and even more Facebook friends.
- Impressionable: You know a professional when you see and hear one, because you are one. From your emails to your smile, you believe having a professional image is vital to your success.
- Reliability and Responsibility: You manage your time and responsibilities effectively. You believe professionals do what they say they’ll do.
- Sourcing Machine: You have experience building relationships through cold-calling, networking, and referrals. You can easily find where the talent lives and are not afraid to seek it out.
- Sales-Pro: You know how to sell but more importantly, you love the challenge and reward of being a true sales professional.
What you bring to the table:
- Communication Specialist: You are excellent at connecting, engaging, and carrying on a conversation. You recognize excellent communication skills are the barrier to entry; instead, you focus constantly on learning, practicing, and refining your sales messaging and communications skills.
- Opportunist: Whether working on a tough sale or integrating and following new initiatives, you have experience building and executing successful recruiting strategies.
- Tech-savvy: You are an expert in online recruiting methods and utilizing social media, and you are meticulous about lead tracking.
- Results Driven: Self-Starter with a track record of achieving goals in a results driven environment.
- Customer Service: Strong background in customer service. Ability to work well with all levels of management.
- Passion: Excited for the firm, which translates into representing and selling it in an appealing, accurate, and professional manner.
- Inquisitive: Genuine interest in uncovering candidate motivations, qualifications and interests.
- Creative: A proactive approach to creative ways of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Intuitive: Excellent judgment and discretion.
- Attentive: Great attention to detail and operational adherence.
- Flexible: Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities.
- Find Candidates: Utilize our programs and systems to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Market Proliance: Identify local events you and/or our firm should attend for brand awareness and networking opportunities.
- Cultural Assessment: Assess candidates to determine whether they are a cultural fit with our organization and compatible with our core values and mission statement.
- Manage the Database: You will need to be disciplined about staying organized, following systems and procedures, and tracking applicant notes and documents via the CRM.
- Customer Service: Follow-up on new hires and aid in integrating them into the recruiting or sales team.
- Cold Call: Actively cold calling potential candidates to screen for open positions.
- Sell Proliance: Utilizing proven recruiting practices to attract qualified sales professionals in addition to finding innovative methods to source candidates.
- Negotiation: Negotiating wages, terms, and conditions of employment with candidates based on company requirements.
- Following Process: Completing required pre-employment processes including reference checks, office interviews, etc.
- Pipeline Management: Building and managing a qualified candidate pipeline through screening, networking and referrals to ensure a quick turnaround.
- Customer Service: Maintain relationships with prospects by provide exemplary customer service, consistent follow-up, gaining leads/referrals.
- Results: Consistently meeting and exceeding company recruiting goals.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree.
- Work Experience: 2+ years of experience of sales/recruiting with a history of exceptional results; ideal experience includes working in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Must have proven experience
Send your resume, two references, and a brief description as to why you are interested in this job to email@example.com or apply on our website.