IT QA Analyst II
This job contributes to our client’s success by supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple applications. Works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements. Under general supervision, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards. Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Makes recommendations on how to improve quality and reliability by documenting test results and corrective actions; analyzing current policies and procedures and suggesting revisions.
Length: 6-month contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on single projects
- Review user story documents to ensure that acceptance criteria is testable
- Perform testing on various software and reporting systems using both manual and automated means of execution
- Facilitate QA related meetings such as test case review and bug triage when applicable with the team
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Document and monitor defects through the resolution process
- Six-month commitment without significant interruption
- IT Merchandising experienced tester/ Merch PLM experience
- Strong Manual Testing background (2+ years)
- Experience building an application test suite from the ground up
- Strong communication and Organization
- Enovia with Technia overlay
- Comfortable with working with a Project Team that is new to the QA discipline
- Jira and Confluence
- Comfortable partnering with SDET to determine required automation coverage
- 5 years’ experience leading large efforts
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.