IT Project Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Strong IT Project Coordinator to Assist a Program Manager in managing Large multi-track Project supporting Assortment Planning functionality for the Business.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Admin Duties
- Schedule/Coordinate Meetings – including ordering lunches for participants etc
- Email coordination cross teams
- Actual Resource Hours vs Forecast Hours - Build and update
- Project status – Build PowerPoint Deck with presentation of status at a leadership level
- Email Communication to stakeholders at appropriate level
- Critical Path Document (Microsoft Project / Excel)
- Help with Document Build (Excel or Microsoft Project)
- Help with Updates and Communication
- Organization of Sharepoint Site
- Help to execute standard structure of folders and files
- Send out communication for Merch IT processes (As Process are being defined/created)
- Financial Forecast Support
- Support of PMs
- Attend Meetings as needed to support PM execution
- Project Lead for aspects of Project as Needed
- Sending out Meeting notes with Action Items
- Experience working with large multi-tracked project with 50+ team members.
- Excel Skills – Very Proficient (V-Lookups, Create Pivot Tables, Advanced Excel Formulas – Nested Ifs, SumIfs, Index Match, CountIf, Tables/Graphs)
- Sharepoint – must have added Quick Links, Folder Structure, Organization
- Powerpoint – must have created leadership level decks themselves
- College Degree
- 5-7 years. Preferred skills proficiency in Microsoft Project (Not required but very much preferred)
- JIRA/Confluence experience preferred
- Retail Business or IT Retail Experience a plus
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.