Identity & Access Management Administrator
The Identity & Access Management Administrator is responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting Identity & Access Management systems, processes and procedures for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees, vendors and members with the capability to support cloud and on-premise application services. The Identity & Access Management Engineer will participate as an effective member of a passionate, highly skilled, collaborative team that supports our client’s information security policies and meets all relevant compliance requirements.
Length: 1 year contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with our client’s Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Conduct system configuration and administration for IAM systems (PKI, IAM, Single Sign On).
- Create IAM system and process documentation, including data flows, process maps and support plans.
- Work with vendors and partners to configure, maintain and support IAM systems.
- Monitor certificate expirations within the PKI management system.
- Schedule certificate renewals within the PKI management system.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management roadmap creation, including providing feedback on procedures and strategy development along with the Information Security team.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Operational understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Understands user provisioning and ideally has experience working with an automotive provisioning tool in the past (Our client is looking at SalePoint, Saviynt, OR RSA – but is open to any prior experience)
- Okay working on task-driven work
- Understanding of processes and process improvement
- Active Directory
- Security Background
- Experience with Identity Governance and Life-cycle
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Cloud knowledge (Azure is preferred)
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.