Front End Developer
The Front End Developer contributes to our client's success by developing new features and functionality for their digital touch points. The Front End Developer is experienced in transforming data into the vision of the companies Interaction Designers, Information Architects, and various Software Engineers to create interactive features that deliver exceptional customer experiences for our client. The Front End Developer will be accountable for various levels of complexity from new site enhancements, application development, mobile web development, coding for accessibility, search engine optimization, performance optimization, pattern library development and incident response. The Front End Developer serves as a critical player in defining the implementation of all features and functionality.
Length: 3 month contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Optimizes front-end code for multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, with a keen focus on accessibility, search engine optimization, site performance and scalability.
- Creates documents and maintains the company standards for front-end markup and processes utilizing best practices.
- Collaborates with experience and interaction designers, information architects, various software engineers, and product managers to develop project plans and innovative solutions for projects and enhancements.
- Responsible for keeping track of and adhering to project schedules and delivery dates; consistently promoting code on time and to spec throughout various stages of project.
- Ensures code has been thoroughly self-reviewed and unit tested with minimal bugs, and all requirements met.
- Uses agile methodology to manage work; consistently and rapidly develop customer-facing improvements.
- Troubleshoots and resolve site incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensures all analytics and reporting scripting is integrated and performing as expected.
- Collaborates and partners with third-party vendors that connect to the organization's sites.
- Leverages usability and analytics to make code decisions that improve the customer experience.
- 3+ years in digital interaction design or closely-related field
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of design system strategy, methods and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in execution of design system creation and/or maintenance
- Previous eCommerce design experience preferred
- Experience with Vue or JSX
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.