EPIC Analyst Consultant (HB Claims)
Our client is looking for an Epic Analyst to join their Patient Access Team and support their day to day operations. They are looking for someone to troubleshoot, document, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Length: Direct Hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Listens to business needs expressed by clients and documents clearly system capabilities and constraints. Maintains specifications according to departmental standards.
- Troubleshoots, documents and resolves issues in a timely manner for assigned products with guidance.
- Contributes to the planning and completion of projects on time as designed by project management
- Builds complete testing plans to validate system parameters and functionality performs as specified, with guidance.
- Participates in structured training sessions for assigned applications/modules for small groups.
- Helps maintain focus of the team's mission and contributes to the team's success.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Referrals Certification or RTE (Real Time Eligibility) Certification
- Ability to set priorities, produce accurate work, and meet deadlines; ability to function in a setting with a wide variety of duties and numerous interruptions.
- Competence in analysis and trouble-shooting.
- Understanding of healthcare computing environments.
- Ability to be self-directed, learn quickly with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and general computer knowledge is required.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.