Proliance Consulting is seeking a passionate B2B sales executive with a strong track record of business development and selling services in a highly competitive market. Are you driven by new challenges? Do you have a proven track record in sales? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed? If so – this is a great opportunity for you, with high income potential! The opportunities are endless with our rapidly growing small company.
Job Type: Full-Time Base & Commission Employee
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Proliance Consulting is a growing technical staffing company in beautiful downtown Bellevue. We are currently looking to add sales-minded people to our team. We are offering:
- Aggressive Commission Structures
- Uncapped Earning Potential Including Bonuses
- Quick Sales Cycle with Recurring Commission Payouts
- Ability to Advance with a Fast Growing Company
- Great Employer Paid Health Benefits
- Auto Allowance, Cell Phone, Gym, Parking, Snacks, and Friday Lunch Reimbursements
- Great Office View & Location by the Bellevue Transit Center
- Energetic and Positive Company Culture with Regular Team Building Events
Do you enjoy seeing an immediate impact from your work every day? Do you enjoy being in control of your paycheck and earning potential? Are you motivated by meeting goals, stretching yourself, and surpassing your past performance?
If you are interested in working in an energetic and fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing business like us, please apply to this position!
- Identifying new opportunities through utilizing own book of business, networking, cold calling and visiting prospective clients within the IT department.
- Utilizing web-based Recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, etc.) and professional networks to identify new business opportunities.
- Proactively develop new business relationships with clients and key decision makers in order to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with prospective clients and accounts through email, phone, on-site visits.
- Meeting with hiring managers, recruiters, and contractors on a regular basis to review progress to ensure our clients’ and candidates’ needs are being fulfilled in a timely manner while maintain a high level of quality and service.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements, rates, etc. with clients.
- Tracking and updating all activities in the ATS system (Bullhorn).
- Meeting and exceeding Proliance’s ROI, efficiency, productivity and quarterly goals.
- Submitting weekly sales activity and expense reports on time.
- Driving performance and revenue through pipeline management and strong client relationships.
- Assisting in the development of the recruiting team.
Qualification & Requirements:
Experience in the Following:
- Self-starter with a track record of achieving goals in a results driven environment.
- Cold calling and hunting for new accounts
- Maintaining and nurturing business accounts
- Forecasting sales goals and KPIs for varying timelines.
- Performing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Strong background in customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 2-4 years B2B sales experience
- Competitive, resilient, and an overall team player
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office
- Able to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with all levels of management
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.