Sr. Ruby Developer
You love working in Ruby and RoR and developing elegant solutions to problems. You are established as an excellent individual contributor, but do your best work as a member of an effective team. You have a great mix of technical and soft skills which allows you to excel in a highly collaborative, agile work environment. Software craftsmanship means something to you.
Length: 3 Months Contract to Hire
Role & Responsibilities
- Be a part of design and development in Ruby and RoR applications supporting several other web properties
- Take an active role in all aspects of the development life cycle
- Utilize TDD and BDD
- Work within a continuous integration release cycle
- Create and maintain project documentation, in accordance with established standards
- Participate in the implementation of a high volume, high traffic web-based application including:
- Work in an agile environment utilizing the LEAN/KANBAN process
- Work on a development team that is within a larger technology organization
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OO) and languages such as Ruby, RoR and PHP
- 2 or more years of RECENT development experience in Ruby
- Experience designing and implementing interfaces using JQuery, Prototype, or other AJAX UI libraries an asset
- Experience with AWS
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.